Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WELCOME Mike!

I am so very excited!
There is a new artist in the Can You Digi It? Store!! 

His name is Mike Eustis and you can see his website here.

I was privileged to be able to use this darling image to show off his work today!

The outside of the card is rather plain, but once open I tried a new technique (to me at least) and have the image popping up on a pedestal!!
I hope you stop by the Can You Digi It? blog today to see what the other IT Girls have created for you!  Their blogs are on the left sidebar for you!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

7 comments:

Lola said...

That is so cute and I really like how it pops!!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Great idea for a fab card!! :)

Tammy said...

Love Mike's creations and you've definitely brought this one to life with your fabulous colors and coloring!

nwilliams6 said...

April - THIS IS FABULOUS!!!! I love the card shape but the sentiment is the absolutely best for that cute image! How fun. I am super impressed!!!! Hugz!

MiamiKel said...

Oh I thought your husband was now on the DT! :) Hee hee! Gorgeous burst of color!! You know I love me some color - this is a gem! Love the little bug that jumps up - cute, creative, funny! x0x0

Kathy and Lucky said...

You are rocking the fun fold cards!!! This is fantastic, love the image, the papers, colors, OK all of it.

Carol W said...

Adorable...love these immies and your card is amazing...great job...