Thursday, July 19, 2012

Layered Stamps....

I must admit....I own ONLY two background stamps...so, today's challenge #140 from 365 Cards was a rough one for me!

I hope I rose (as much as I could) to the occasion.



The background stamp was gifted to me {thanks Linda} and is from Holly Berry Stamps. All others are from SU! I stamped on the light paper, fussy cut and adhered it to the darker card stock. Punch is from SU! too. I added a little bit of bling (using my favorite tools ~ Embellie Gellie and Best Glue Ever).

I can't wait to see what else will challenge me this week.....hope you check in on me and see!

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Lola said...

Stamp on stamp? That would be a challenge, but I like how you brought this together in monochrome. Fabulous card!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is really great how you have that background and then the little tags, very cute.

Tammy said...

Beautiful! Love the gorgeous background!

Darlene said...

April, I think that this is just great! The color scheme really makes the eyes focus on the stamped images. Great job on this.

:: BlueInks :: said...

I like the little tags....very cute. Love the colors.

I find background stamps are sometimes difficult to work with. I always debate myself on how much I would use it! LOL