I was asked if I would make up some cards for the current OWH fundraiser.
You don't know what OWH is????
Now, how is that possible??
OWH is Operation Write Home
So, Deedee Anderson and Kaitlyn drew up some cutie patootie digis for this worthy cause.
The first card is from Kaitlyn; the rest are from Deedee!!
All, yep ALL, proceeds will go to OWH to offset their many costs.
Hope you will think about stopping by and picking up two or three!!
And, in case you don't have a clue, here is some great info and everything you need to know about where to pick up these great digis :
* Operation Write Home is a not-for-profit organization that collects and sends handmade greeting cards to American soldiers for their use in keeping touch with their families back home. They need to raise $13,000 to cover holiday shipping costs.
* Among other fundraisers going on at the same time, K 'n K Designs will be selling 7 new digi sets designed exclusively for this cause. These include 4 sets by Katlyn and 3 sets by me. Each "set" includes an image and some greetings, in both Jpeg an PNG file formats, all in a zip file.
* These sets are available for just $2 each, or in various value bundles (e.g. get them all for just $10!), with all proceeds (minus Paypal fees) donated to Operation Write Home.
* The sets can be purchased at the K 'n K blog (NOT their store) from October 17th thru noon November 1st.
The blog is here: http://knkdesignsblog.blogspot.com/ All purchases will be emailed out within 24 hours of payment clearance.
* Those who don't craft but would still like to aid the cause can donate directly to OWH. Info on how to do that is at this page: http://operationwritehome.org/donate.html
Thanks for stopping by!
Ohh April, I got all misty eyed at the splendor of your post! So much wonderment in one place! Each one is just PERFECT!! You call me the queen of layers, I'm going to think of you as the Queen of Sets!! I love how you do your cards in groupings - not just one to oogle, but a bunch! LOVE IT! (and you!) x0x0
Oh my goodness, April, what a wonderful collection of cards you have made! Over the top, girlfriend -- each one is so sweet, and will make a deserving soldier and his or her family so happy. Thank you so much for helping out with this wonderful cause. HUGS!
Post a Comment