Thursday, October 20, 2011

Not a card

Tonight I want to tell you about this fabulous site that found me.
Easy Canvas Prints ...
Ever hear of them?  No?  Well, let me tell you.... I was pleasantly surprised.

This site lets you take your photo and make it into a canvas print.
And, it was easy peasy.  4 steps and voila!  So, I gave it a try....picked a picture from this summer's trip to the St. Lawrence, uploaded, cropped, followed their instructions....ordered!

To tell you the truth, I thought it was too easy.  But, I waited my allotted time and my canvas arrived.

And, it is BEAUTIFUL!

Here is my original picture:


And here is my canvas on the wall.  (Sorry that my lighting isn't the greatest - it is hung in a very small hallway!)
Is that magnificent?  I just love how it turned out and am sure to be a repeat customer!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Really lovely. What a great idea, thanks for sharing.