Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Life took over this past week, and I didn't get everything accomplished that I hoped to...lol

But, this morning I finished off the cards that I started three days ago.  I told you that life interfered.

So, without further ado (since I need to shower, go look at a new vehicle and get my kid to his Auntie's and DH and myself to a wedding)....here are my cards to celebrate Father's Day.


I must say, my son picked out the image for his card.  It is from Little Musings.  He thought this was perfect for a card for his DAD (I must say that I agree!).  I wanted to add a little "more" to it, but he said we need to keep it simple.
My card for DH uses a digi from Bugaboo Stamps.  I think my DH is cool, no matter what he thinks....lol....
Both cards were made with only scraps on hand.  And both were colored with Copics.  Anything else you might want to know, ask....I might know ;-)

Have a great weekend and celebrate Fathers everywhere!!

Huggz,
April

11 comments:

Tammy said...

Both cards are great. Your DH will love them both.

Mary Ski said...

I like both cards. I picked up Cool Cat too. Used him for some OWH cards. I love your paper/color choices.

:: BlueInks :: said...

I am sure that Cool Cat will love his cards! ;)

ddazzled71 said...

How cute are your cards? I really love Cool Cat and the elephants are adorable.

Lynn McAuley said...

What adorable cards for Father's Day! Perfectly precious!

stampingmommy said...

Both cards are great! those images are just adorable!

Gardner's Basket said...

Cute cards! The images are great (and colored nicely too).

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, your cards are too cute! I love the images...and you've done an amazing job with them!

MiamiKel said...

OH April, I love them both! You are so very creative! I hope your Father's Day was extra special ~ big hugs!

Anonymous said...

Both cards are adorable, April!!

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh..so cute!