Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Finally...

Hi everyone!!

I am so proud of myself - I finished a set of cards for my Sisterhood Swap.  It has seemed to take me forever - and I truly wasn't procrastinating this time.

Paola was the hostess this month and she didn't want us to make wedding cards, per se, but to use something "old", "new", "lacey" and "blue".  I hope my Sistahs like my rendition of this ;-)

The image is from Two for Tuesday and is colored with Copics; the lace is new (two points for that) and the card stock is Stampin' Up.  The polka dot paper came out of my scrap pile.  And, the button is old - bought an entire box of vintage buttons at an estate sale a couple weeks ago!!

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! April, your card is incredible! I am in awe of your coloring!!! Beautiful job!

MiamiKel said...

Check this out! Awesome cards, April! Sweet P will LOVE these!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work with this sensational image!! I'm sure your swappers are going to be delighted with your wonderful cards!!

~Paola~ said...

Wouzer April!!! This card ROCKS!!
I *adore* your gorgeous stamped image,which btw,
is colored to PER*FEC*TION* and that hint of blue,using a vintage button is a great touch!
You nailed my 'challenge' baby!! *muwahh*