Friday, November 18, 2011

A Mystery Revealed

Time sure does fly when I am crafting!  I love my many friends over on SCS.  
What? You have never stopped in to Splitcoast Stampers?  You should - there is a ton of inspiration floating around over there!

Besides visual inspiration, I have many friends that offer words of wisdom and support!  It goes to show you that there are genuinely nice people in the world!

One set of these nice people dreamt up a MYSTERY swap.  Every two months a new image comes to us, we create, send back to the hostess and await the next image.  

The current hostess is Barb and she sent Prescott, from Whipper Snapper Designs.


 

I had a ton of fun with this image ~ once I got my mind wrapped around it.  I must give a shout out to Barb with a BIG THANK YOU!
She sent me extras because I 'goofed' on the others.....but, I did finally figure it out to my liking!

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Really cute April. Love its colors.

~Paola~ said...

very niceeee card April...Prescott is colored to perfection and is adorable! I love your addition of a strip of soft yellow c/s behind the omage.It sure makes it 'pop'! :o)

MiamiKel said...

First, let me just say I love you :) You are a gem of a friend and a lifeline! You have a wonderful instinct and your kindness (support!) at just the time is really uncanny. I'm starting to think you are pyschic *wink!* And Yep, I had the same problem - it took me a bit to wrap my head around an idea I had but it finaly fell together :) This is cute! You can't go wrong with snow!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Well, you finished the card to my liking too!

I really like the dark green color. Prescott, just looks so cute!

Great job!

Melina said...

Oooo, love the colors you went with! I love green! :) very pretty cards April!

Carol W said...

Oh April....I love your Prescott card..he is so darn cute and I love the layout and colors...your coloring is awesome too...Great job on this challenge...♥

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a cute card and image, I say you did get it, love the colors you used, has that country feel to it. Have a great weekend.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, this card is just too perfect! I love that strip of paper behind Prescott... and your coloring, and everything about this card! Awesome!!!