Sunday, November 13, 2011

Here it is, Sunday again....lol
This fortnight over at Crafting When We Can Challenges, we are making birthday cards for GIRLS.  If you read my posts, you will know that I am surrounded by BOYS....yep, this was a challenge.

 

The image is Seraphena from

 

Isn't she adorable.  I layered her leaves to give her a bit of texture, but kept the rest of the card pretty simple.  It is going to a three year old, so didn't want to go overboard in my layers.  The papers were from my scrap file...colored with my Bic's!

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

6 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Wow this card is great, love your coloring and how you did the leaves. Great job!

Tammy said...

Awesome April! Love the layers on her skirt.

Melina said...

Oh my April! This is gorgeous! I love how you layered her skirt! beautiful :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Yes, April, she IS adorable! You've done such a fabulous job with this card! Love it!!!

kadie said...

Her skirt looks AWESOME! You're so clever!!

~Paola~ said...

wowzer..another fabby 'girl' card! The colors are awesome and that skirt is D-VINE!!The whole pkg is so adorable!