Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Let's Face It

I so admire crafters that know what they are doing. The ones that can pull of a project effortlessly! I cannot always accomplish that!

I can cook like a dream, or so many friends and relatives say, so a week or so ago got it in my head to enter a challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps for a recipe card!

I own one 'face' stamp and ever since being gifted with it have been petrified to ink it up. Well, I had a lot of time on my hands this week (many of you should laugh about this since I have cooked my entire dinner sans the turkeys already), so I gave using it a try.



While I am ambivalent about it, I did give it the old college try, so to speak! The recipe is inside; the yellow folds open. No real embellishments since it will be a well used card! The designer paper is homemade using a million-year old cheapy stamp and chalks...lol

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Awesome recipe card April!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

MiamiKel said...

Pucker up! THis is downright adorable! Love all the bright (Florida!!) colors :) Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy your special day with the family and hope the mincemeat, turkey and all the trimmings are goobled up! And pssst, you sound adorable on the phone :) Muah! x0x0

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is really cute, love the face you used, perfect for that ole lemon. Have a great Thanksgiving, sounds you are like me, but I am Christmas, everything is bought and wrapped. :)

~Paola~ said...

eheheh U FINALLY gave in AND decided to use chalks!! way to go gUrl!!!! Love it...and that winky face inside the main lemon is totally rad!!......PS I LOVEEEE Lemon Meringue Piesssss.....can U send me a large slice plleeezzzzz????....(and yes I am now salivating!!) *wink*

Cindy :) said...

yummmy, lemon meringue pie....very nice project, gl with the challenge

Kim said...

that's a nice idea for this face. The lemon looks so "sassy" thanks for playing along on the challenge