Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Son~day!

It was a glorious day!  The sun shone, the trees sang with a gentle breeze, I had crafting time.... what could be better?

I am in a swap over at SCS hosted my Barb; it's caffeine related....lol....who doesn't like their daily shot of caffeine?  I chose to use a digi from Sweet n Sassy Stamps called Cocoa's Latte!  I do love my Bux; and thought this was the perfect stamp to use for this swap!  I kept my colors to green and brown...basic Bux colors!  And I used Sketch 15 (DS15)  from deconstucting jen.  I have been trying to sign up for fewer swaps so thatI can play in more challenges....glad I could combine the two with this card!

The cardstock is SU! and the dp's are from CTMH, as is the brad.  There is also a piece of hemp on the tag and green embroidery floss for the embellie!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Huggz,
April

4 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Wow sounds like a perfect day :) Love your card, of course I am sitting here with my coffee in hand. Cocoa looks so sweet peeking out from the latte. Cute.

Tammy said...

Cute card, Glad you are having a fantastic day.

Lola said...

Nothing could be better! I wish I could say the same about my Sunday ;)

Such an adorable card! And you are right, we all love our coffee! He really is a cutie.

Jen Shults said...

How cute! Love that little mouse! Thanks for joining this week's Deconstructed Sketch!