Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beach Fun

This week, the challenge over at Riley and Company is being hosted by my Sistah, Kelly.... I wanna craft like she does when I grow up!!  She has a beach theme going on this week....must be because she lives in Florida and that is part of her!

I used Bouncy Ball Riley and some paper that was gifted to me a bit ago.  The card stock was all on hand and the ribbon was pulled out of my bag o' scraps.  I 'made' my background with sand like dp and sponged a sky.  I hope I pulled off the red and blue part of the challenge.



Now that you have seen the card, you probably wonder how Riley fits in to my beach scene.  Not too long ago, we were camping and a family was all (yep, Mom and Dad too) playing soccer while on BOUNCY BALLS....not only did they have a lot of fun playing, but we had a ball (pun intended) watching!!

Thanks for stopping by!  You still have time to check out the challenge, so get going!!
HUGGZ,
April

7 comments:

Lola said...

Love this! And your sand looks great! My kid has one of those balls. I don't think my butt could stay on one of those much less play soccer at the same time!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my - what I would love to do and bounce on one of these balls with you and your parents - how cool that must have been! My girls have had them when they were younger but dare not I try them out, ROFL! Girl, this is ROCKIN' sweet!!! You are an absolute master crafter with the clouds, the sun - wow! You have a style that's all your own and I'm so glad you showcased this Riley (one of my faves, btw!) and were able to join in the challenge! This is OVER THE TOP fabby! Muah!! x0x0

:: BlueInks :: said...

Fun! I love the sand. As for soccer on a bouncy ball....well....

Tammy said...

Just adorable April. Love the sand background.

KER said...

i loved those balls...need to get some for thee grands!!...your card is super cute...love the sand and clouds in the sky with that plaid

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Bouncy Riley is my fave! Such an adorable card! Love everything about it :)
Thank you for playing along with us at Riley and Company!
hugs, margie

stampingmommy said...

Awww! I love Riley! This is such a fun card!