Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge

Are  you a member of CDAC?  Did you see that they recently started a progressive challenge?  If not, get over there!!

I used an image by Anne's Digital Art!  Isn't she a cutie?  I was looking for an image to color (shhh...for a swap by friend Lauren is hosting) and this cutie was perfect!  I used up some scrap paper and some flowers that have been in my bin forevah....gotta love not "buying" anything new!



Notice I even have a close up for y'all!!  The sentiment is SU! and that big glittery brad is CTMH!

Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure you check out this fun challenge!
Huggz,
April

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Really cute April. Love the sweet image.

Lauren said...

This is just so cute, I am so honoured to have this card made for my swap!!! Thank you. Your colouring is so delicate, beautiful!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Such a sweet card!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Very cute, April! I think that using from what you have is a challenge all in itself at times!!!! You are doing good.

MiamiKel said...

Love it! I love using up scraps and stuff I have around! :) Great coloring, girlfriend!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is adorable!! What wonderful cards and colors, your coloring of the image is amazing.

Mary J said...

April, these are sooooo sweet!!

Carol W said...

Cute, cute, cute card...I love it...the layout the image and everything in between....great job my friend.....♥

Shelby said...

Too cute! You did a marvelous job with her and the colors are absolutely perfect. Thanks for joining as at CDAC Progressive Challenge this month, and hope to see you again for the next challenge starting on 9-1-11

Shelby