Friday, April 4, 2014

A Week of Challenges

I finally took time to craft!
Decided to do a different challenge each day.....pretty cool that I actually pulled it off!
You will notice the same purple used on two different days...lol...that is what you get when you don't clean up from a project!  Also, the same yellow comes into play too....not sure I am a creature of habit or just too lazy to get out new card stock when a scrap is staring me in the face??  You decide!

So, here is my week in review:







Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, 
April

10 comments:

kadie said...

Wow, you've been a busy lady!! I love them all, I can't pick a fave. They are all so different! Have a great weekend!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Impressive - all days in a row! I say you have to use the paper sometime again, so why not right away?! Great cards.

Majo said...

They are all so cute! Thanks for joining us at TWISTED TUESDAY CHALLENGES!

Tracie said...

Great cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Darlene said...

Not lazy or a creature of habit - you're frugal and that's good!!!
Very impressive, April. Love seeing these all in a row like this. Your cards are so varied and each one is very nice. Wednesday's layout rocks! Friday's is really great, and the colors on Monday's against the kraft CS are perfect!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW! what an awesome selection of cards!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Inky Impressions this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Fabulous to see you crafting... and blogging.

Lovely cards!

Lizzie R said...

It's always a great day when you get some crafting done...and it sure looks like you've been busy! Great job!
Thanks for joining us over at twisted Tuesday Challenges.

Lynne said...

I laughed out loud on this card!!! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday!!

chera said...

great selection of cards!! Love your Clean and Simple one! great take on the sketch!