Tuesday, April 16, 2013

2TC48

Time for a new challenge over at Twisted Tuesday Challenge Blog.
This was quite the F-U-N one!

~ Chocolate Buffet ~
Choose any of the following to include on your creation this week. Use at least one of the following: chalk, glitter, spritz spray, distress inks, copic markers
THE TWIST
We want to see something that reminds us of chocolate. It can be chocolate card stock, embellishments or an image with chocolate in it or if you're doing a scrap page maybe the person in the pictures is eating chocolate or is a chocolate lover. If it is not obvious what your "chocolate" element is, please specify in your post.


Well, the chocolate part should be easy to see right away. I always have been good a 'doin' the twist.....
The glitter is not that easy to see....I think it is because the kisses shine so bright. But, the cupcake brad has a glittered cherry on top!
I kept my card simple ~ using a sentiment stamp from SU! and a scrap of dp from CTMH. The brad and ribbon both came from my stash.
I love this cupcake - chocolate with pink frosting. It is a fun treat to go with my card ( and, reinforces my chocolate twist). If you want to make one, I found the tutorial here. I have to add, I do have a little extra bow to go on my cupcake's 'cherry', but I couldn't get a good picture of it attached. I do want you to see it, because I used a fantastic Stardust Finishing Spray found here and that counts too for this challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great ideas, April. That is the cutest dang paper. Perfect!

Vickie Y said...

Your chocolate card and treats are beautiful!

Carol W said...

Wow, and yum...love this project.