Tuesday, January 15, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge

Not only is it a new challenge day at



but, I had the privilege of working with an image from Beccy's Place.



I also have been working toward making 100 projects in 100 days from my stash and this card s no different...from my stash!
The {PIN} Girls got to work with this great inspirational photo



I took inspiration from the blue and the flowers....and came up with



Please stop by challenge blog to see ALL of the inspiration from the design team and the add your creation!
Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

14 comments:

Ana Carolina Little said...

I've seen this challenge on other ladies and it is so awesome to see different ideas coming from a single picture. I love your wreath April, so cute!!!. Beautiful card!!!

jimlynn said...

April, this is beautiful! That image looks like stained glass with the blues.
So pretty.
Lynn

Barb said...

Cute card April--I think the wreath image is so pretty!

Judy McMullen said...

Beautiful card, April! Love it!!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh I love that idea of the punched squares behind the image. Great one! The colors are just perfect for the challenge.

Good job on keeping up on 100. Hope you feel better soon!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card April, love the black squares in the background!

Melina said...

so cute! I love it :)

Athina said...

Oh, I love the blue and black together! Absolutely stunning April.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This card surely is filled with Happiness... lovely!

Lola said...

Wow! You went in a great direction with the insp photo. So lovely and congrats on your GDT.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! It has such a lovely, serene feel to it, April -- I want to crawl into your card for a while and soak it up -- LOL!

Margaret said...

Such a lovely card. The flower image is so pretty and you've done an outstanding job with the coloring and I love the layout.

Carol L said...

Love the floral wreath - so pretty!

kel Acopan said...

love that wreath of blue flowers. great job!!