Thursday, April 5, 2012

I am late...again!

I am so lucky to have so many crafty friends! And, they are forgiving.

This was the last week of our Tuesday/Thursday challenges within Paola's Punch Art Swap and I didn't get it posted before Friday...lol

The challenge this week was to use four punches on our card....yikes! I will be the first to tell you that I am punch challenged...lol. But, I came through!



What do you think?
I know, a Christmas card...but, it uses four punches...lol

All c/s came from my scrap stash...the punches are SU! Except for the Fiskars border punch. And the lone stamp is SU! also. Three little gems are the only embellie.

Think I will keep this maybe for a prototype for my FIL's holiday cards!

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

~Paola~ said...

yeahhh...look at ya...U did it again g/f!! and it looks as U used six punches in total...awesome,the more the merrier!♥
Love the forested trees and your perfect borders too and that touch of red from the bird...well done again April!
Did U notice my card-in the gallery for now- is about trees too? great mind think alike!LOL:o)

Melina said...

Oh Wow! I foresee a CASE in my future! I love your trees! This a great Christmas card :)

Barb said...

What a creative card--love it!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, this card is soooooooo punch-a-dorable!!! I love those trees!!!

ummmmmmmm... I think the holiday has you confused though. Today is Thursday, not Friday. ;)

Tammy said...

Better late than never! Cute card April!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Look at you making trees from pity sake! They are a great idea. Very cute card!

Darlene said...

April this is just great!! Lovely greens, the cardinal just pops, and the depth of the trees is really pretty. 4 punches on one card would have stopped me in my tracks, but you really nailed this! FIL will love these.

nwilliams6 said...

If you see two comments from me, it is not my fault - blogger acused me of trying to double edit - what does that mean????

Love your cute card - makes me want to dig out some Christmas stuff and make a Christmas card (which is amazing because I overdosed on them last year). Hugz!!!