Monday, December 13, 2010

Hellllloooo

Is anybody out there?

I am so sorry - been MIA....do you think this is what everyone means by tis the season?

I don't have a card yet today, but wanted to show you some of what has kept me sooo busy this past week or so....

SANTA came to town and I was the resident photographer....


My son in the top picture was trying to coerce EK into talking with Santa....as you can see, it just didn't happen!  We can only hope for next year....lol

I'll be back soon with a new creation for you all!

Thanks for hanging in thru my move and computer problems....
Huggz,
April

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What great Santa pictures!! I know you will always treasure these, April!!

Anonymous said...

How fun to get a personal visit from Santa! Sorry EK couldn't be persuaded, but judging by the smile on your son's face, he was happy to the jolly old elf. Praying things get less hectic for you soon, sweetie! Hugs, Deedee

Tammy said...

Ah, sweet picture, they're the best!

Karen said...

Such a darling picture April. This is what makes Christmas special, the wonder of children.

Marlene said...

Fantastic Santa pics! The kids look happy!