I was honored yesterday when I found out the my friend, Kelly, bestowed an award on me.
To receive this means to do 4 things:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award ~ thank you Kelly for this sweet award, it means a lot to me!
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself: (I give this the old college try)
A. I love that I am a Sister in Christ! I cannot thank the Lord enough for giving me life!
B. I love being a wife and mother. Yesterday was my 12th Anniversary and I cherish my family and the life we have together.
C. I love being able to create - whether it is with paper, on paper or without paper. The without paper is usually in the kitchen with food - ask my family, I love to cook!
4. Post a picture you love: This is not recent - in fact it is 12 years old....It is my wedding day and despite the fact that you don't know these people (they are my family) I am going to list them: JoAnn (my niece), my BIL Tony and DS Valerie, Mike and me, Nonie (my mother), Brian and Crystal, DB and SIL, and Danielle (my niece).
Tag 5 people you'd like to give this award to: (I am not good under pressure, so everyone can grab this up!And, I didn't follow the directions, since not all of these people have blogs.)
1. Jenn - for getting me into TUC
2. Michelle - despite not having a blog, she is always here to cheer me on
3. Sam - for being a great inspiration in everyday life....nothing gets her down for long (PRAYERS go out to her this week while she gets her third treatment)!!
4+ The Dueling Darlings.....be sure to check out my blog August 16th to see what I am talking about....
I know there wasn't a new card or craft here, but I hope to get something posted later today!