Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm here!

Finally feeling well enough to craft and blog.....lol....I must say that Mother Nature has wreaked havoc with my allergies and I am finally upright enough to do more than stay upright....

I looked at my emails the end of last week and there was Miss Melina with a request I couldn't resist....
Could I be her guest over on the Twisted Tuesday Challenge Blog?

WOOHOO!

So, here I am with a birthday card....with RIBBON.


And not to leave you hanging, here is the inside with the kicker....lol

I think I will save this for my BFF's birthday....

deets:
Stamp set by SU!
C/S by a*muse
ribbon from my stash


Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute April and congrats on being a guest designer! Glad you're feeling better!

Melina said...

Yay! April! thank you for being a Guest Designer at Twisted Tuesdays! :) You made my day!!! I love your card and the way you used the ribbon!!

~Paola~ said...

wowww April! I'm so happy for you! CongratZ on being the Guest Designer on the TT challenge blog!!
I LOVE your card and the clever idea HOW U used the ribbon!! (Must admit that w-when I saw your adorable card on TT blog I thought the strips were made from DP....and wondered where was the 'twist' of the ribbon..LOL)
You really had me there!! AGain..very very clever, creative and darn right *awesome* idea!!♥

:: BlueInks :: said...

I had a feeling when I read the exterior of the card that there would be a funny on the interior.....Totally made me giggle!

I am glad that you are feeling better. You are the perfect guest designer - congrats!

nwilliams6 said...

These images are sooo funny. Super card and congrats on doing the guest designer spot for Twisted Tuesdays. Hugz!

Carol W said...

Congratulations April on being a guest designer on TT2...love your card. So much fun and great, colorful layout...way to go my friend....

Patty Gorka said...

Ha....Ha...! This is really cute, I love that sentiments! Super birthday card!