Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Can You Digi It? Challenge

Here is the inspiration for the fortnight!

Every past, present and future serviceman/woman certainly deserves a hug ~ not only one day a year, but everyday!

AND, the It Girls want to recognize each and everyone who has played a part in our fight for freedom by showing our Love of Country!

What better than to use the C.Y.D.I? mascot on top of a sneak peek of digi paper CYDI will have available to celebrate with OWH!  The rivet and the actually Authentique paper (as are the stickles I used on the rivet) are also available in store....follow the links at the end of my post!

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

ps.....Make sure you stop back over on the 26th to see more great Patriotic cards as we celebrate Memorial Day Weekend with Operation Write Home (OWH)!!


3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

April, my computer at work is blocking me from looking at your picture for some reason, but I saw it on the blog and it is darling. I need to use the free stuff more - it is super cute and so reasonably priced (LOL). Hugz!

Lelia Pierce said...

April...not sure if you actually added the picture since I can't see it either. I know it's great though!

XXX

Carol W said...

What a great card April...well done my friend.