Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy, Happy Hump Day

I think that Mother Nature is having hot flashes!
The temperature here has been in the 90s.... Can you say "Steamy"?

In deference to the heat, I have been spending a lot of time at my FIL's where there is AC....
Love the AC, but I truly taking my craft 'stuff' with me... I never seem to have what I need!

I did get this card made today (also colored, but didn't have everything I needed to make them into cards).

This card uses one of Deedee's Cuties for a Cure.  The challenge over at her site this week was to use an animal that could be a pet on your card.  This just goes to show you how versatile these little cuties are!!

Thanks for stopping by; and I hope to see y'all tomorrow!!
Huggz,
April

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute puppy!

Unknown said...

This is definitely a card my kids would bring home...along with a dog.

April said...

I should probably add that my son has been after me to let him have a dog.... So far, I am winning the battle!

Judy McMullen said...

April, this is an absolutely darling card! Love the bright colors and that adorable dog image!!

Becky said...

So adorable, love the design of this..

:: BlueInks :: said...

Cute puppy image. Give DS the card! ;)

Gardner's Basket said...

That puppy is too cute. Great use of the arrow accent.

Emkay said...

A fun card using such a cute image!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Awwww cute card!

Tammy said...

Cute! Love the bright colors.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a cute layout for this sweet pup!! Love the sentiment!! A fun, fun card, April!

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely darling! What a sweet sweet puppy card - yes, keep him! Your card sure is a keeper! I love the bright, fun colors and the arrow is a very special touch - you've done a stand up job! Aw .... no puppy? Want to borrow Buddy? Hugs!

Michelle said...

Cute card!

Anonymous said...

This is so very fun, April! You colored him up so cute, and I am loving the greeting along with that wonderful arrow pointing at him. Glad you have a cool place to go to get through the heat. It's been pretty steamy here, too. Before too long, though, we'll be fussing about the cold, won't we -- LOL! Hugs, Deedee