Friday, September 17, 2010

Fabulous Friday

The day is going well and somehow, I got a project done to put here....I know, WOW!, a second post today.  Well, I was going to save it for tomorrow, but want to link it to a challenge (etc) and not sure I will be around tomorrow....
So, here it is tonight!!

This is for the Happy Monday Challenge over at Crafting With Deedee's Digis!  The challenge was to make something to share with others.  If you read here regularly, you know that I love to repurpose things.  Today's project is no exception!

This is a kuchen holder from our local grocery store (minus the tin) and I have washed it and then cover it with DP and topped that off with the "Let It Snow" digi that is available here.  I have place some ribbon in the picture to show you what I will be using to finish off my project once my Christmas cookies are made and put in here for my neighbors.  I also used the digi to make a 'matching' card to give with the cookies! 
While I can't give it to them right now, it is ready to use!

Thanks for stopping by a second time today!
Huggz,
April

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Very clever and lovely gift.

paige said...

This will be a beautiful presentation for your gift! Now you're way ahead of the game!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a great start on your holiday gift giving!! Great job, April!

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a lovely way to give a homemede gift...love the matching card too!

Gardner's Basket said...

That snowman is adorable! You are so smart, getting ready for the holidays now. What a great gift, wish I was your neighbor.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to repurpose that container, April -- you are one smart cookie! Your snowman container is darling, and I love that you made a matching card to go with it. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafting with Deedee's Digis! Hugs, Deedee

:: BlueInks :: said...

Very crafty, Sistah!

Lorie said...

Well, if this isn't the cutest idea I've seen! How clever you are, and what a great gift this will make!! Wonderful work, April!