Friday, February 22, 2013

One past half way!

Here is numbah 5-1....

Only two more cards to make today to be where I should be in this challenge! Woot woot!! I am sending this off to a family friend ~ she is turning 70 and I am sure a cupcake will help!!



I followed The Pink Elephant Sketch (#187) from Monday...lol.... I told you I am running behind! I ad a hard time envisioning it....even with wonderful inspiration from the DT over there!

Hope you are all gearing up for a fun weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute...love the yummy cupcake! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant this week!

jimlynn said...

YUMMY looking!!!! Not only the cupcake but also that wonderful DP you used with this. So pretty and I know your friend will love this.
Lynn

:: BlueInks :: said...

Sweet card! You are doing a great job on the 100 cards. I would have stumbled out of the gate!

kel Acopan said...

cupcakes always make things better!!! great job with this card april!! love the polka-dot paper!!

Carol W said...

This is an awesome card April and I am sure your friend will be tickled pink to receive it. Love the sketch and the dsp you used....this is perfect....

Melina said...

love the shape behind the cupcake :)