Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A {BLUE} PIN


This week is a lovely PIN for y'all to be inspired by!

dec4


Are you being inspired by that lovely depiction of a blue Christmas?  Well, that is what I think of....
You can check out what the whole DT thinks here



And, on top of a great PIN, we have a great sponsor....
QKR Stampede gave the DT some great holiday images and I love this tree I used!
QKR Stampede Guest Designer Badge


So, without further ado, here is my card!

All papers were from my stash...the dp is CTMH and the blue glitter paper is COLORBOK.  I truly have no clue where anything else originated!  LOL
The image was colored with a water maker and CTMH inks.  The blue ornaments are Stickles and the yellow lights are colored in with my BIC's.  Oh yeah, the star is a glitter gel pen!

Make sure you stop by
 and check out the whole challenge and the prize being offered!

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

12 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great inspirational photo - makes me want to go make a card right now. You did a great job capturing the photo feel and colors on your card - love the sparkle and that sentiment is a really great idea on the side (one of my old fav SU! sentiment sets). Hugz!

Tammy said...

Terrific card! Love your coloring and the great color combo you used in the background!

jimlynn said...

So shiny and pretty! Love the way you colored the tree on here too, April! Fabulous design and a beautiful card.
Lynn

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, this card is GORGEOUS!!! I love how you colored the Christmas tree!

Lola said...

Love all the blue for Christmas and wonderful sparkle too.

MiamiKel said...

Super card!!!!

kadie said...

OOOOOOOO, I love it! Great job with the pin-spirational challenge! Love how you did the sentiment on the side. HUGS

Jacquel said...

Very nice April! I like the blues you used & that image...TFS!!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Perfect card for the challenge. The glitter DP sets off the image. Nice job!

Athina said...

Your coloring of the tree is perfect! Love this card!

Beate said...

Adorable tree and card.
Hugs and smiles

Ana Carolina Little said...

What a great blue card for this Christmasy winter!!!. Beautiful April!!!