Sunday, October 21, 2012

I <3 <3 The Doctor

I couldn't believe it the other day when I opened my Friday Freebie!
And, much to my delight, it was a set of papers and embellies in true Doctor Who form. I am not the best with digital manipulating, but I do know enough to print them out to use.

I wanted to make my son a bookmark and, in the future a scrapbook page or two....or seven....and, I have it in my head to alter a notebook for him too....



I kept the bookmark very simple and then, at his request, laminated it. {He doesn't want to ruin it...lol}

My hubby then wondered why I have never built a three dimensional Tardis and challenged me to! Not one to back down from a challenge, I set off to find one to make. Isn't the Internet great?? I found this site and despite it being in French, it had a Tardis for me to construct.



I also constructed The Doctor, but my son didn't leave it out for me to photograph....lol. Maybe tomorrow I can get it up!

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend and I hope you stop in again to check out my creations!

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

Ana Carolina Little said...

Oh April, your son is so sweet to laminate mom's gift!!!. Beautiful bookmark!!! Great projects.

Tammy said...

Such fun, especially when you get the entire family in on the action!

Darlene said...

Whoa!!! Totally rockin' projects!! Family treasures to be sure.

MiamiKel said...

Wow YGG!! Awesome bookmark!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun project! Love it!!!

kadie said...

Nice! Very cool, April!

Lola said...

What a sweet boy (not wanting to ruin his bookmark). And you got me to google Tardis! Great job!!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Nice to know there are other female Doctor Who fans out there! Great job.

Lisa D.