Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Purple Please...

Woohoo!
It is Tuesday and that means another challenge over at Can You Digi It?  I am getting more comfortable, albeit not better, at this "digi-thing".

Today I used digi paper and images from the store and had a purple field day!  {I must admit that I am so not in the purple mood now that THE wedding is over.}

Here is a little inspiration for you....a great collage from us....


And, my card!

I made a 4.25 inch square card using SU cardstock and  Alphabet Dress, Purple Paper, Embellie Gellie, the Best Glue Ever, and half pearls from the store!

Thanks for stopping by this morning!  I think my mojo is back so you will be seeing more of me!
Huggz,
April

7 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is too cute with the paper piecing and the little pearls. Cute.

Cynthia said...

Cute paper pieced dress, April! It's nice to put a face with a name. :)

Lelia Pierce said...

Great creation, April. I can't believe you had the time to make anything...hugs and thoughts sent to you!

Cathymac said...

Very cute, April! I love this dress image! I'd say that you've got the digi thing down just fine! I'm just getting to use digi papers for the first time myself...isn't it fun?

Tammy said...

Really cute April! Fun color combo and sweet image!

:: BlueInks :: said...

I love the purple and green colors together. The dress looks great!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Gorgeous colour combo! Love the CAS look to this :)