Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dueling with Flip Flops and Sunshine

Yep, it is the 15th if the month.  I know, tell ya the obvious!


As many of you know, I am part of a great group of ladies that duel it out on the 15th of every month.  Today is no different, so here is my card.  And all of the links to their blogs are on my side bar (somewhere....because I can't seem to get my blog back to normal).



Everything came from the kit sent by 


Melina!  Woot Woot!


Deets can be found on her blog since my phone isn't cooperating.

4 comments:

Melina said...

Oh April! I love how you used the sentiment and ribbon! That is a great piece and then your little yellow flip flops! Great card girl! Those banners are so fun!!!! :)

Carol W said...

Oh April how fun is this..such a cute card. You really nailed this one..love the layout and little banners,...great job my friend.

jimlynn said...

April, this is so fun and cute! I love the design you used and that popsicle ribbon is precious!
Lynn

MiamiKel said...

Very sweet, lots of fun and a great design to your card! I'm sure you must love flip flop weather after so much snow!

Blessings for a beautiful start to the summer! x0x0