Friday, May 31, 2013

Crafters of Faith

"For God so loved the world; that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

This is Jackie's most favorite verse in the Bible. She says: "It speaks to me about love...a great love that will never end. How awesome!!! For the month of May; I would like you ladies to create something out of love. Interpret this anyway you want...it can be a fave stamp set; some of your fave embellishments, maybe even a project for a loved one. There's so many possibilities & I can't wait to see what you all come up with! Have fun & Happy Stamping!"

I have so many joys in my life....it was hard to choose for my card this month. I love purple....love this gingham ribbon...am learning to love glitz (thanks, Carol).... I also love this sentiment. It is so true....how can following in the path of a lone butterfly be anything but joyous?

Oh...you want to see the card....
Did you think it wasn't done?

I promised it before day end and here it is!



Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

10 comments:

Melina said...

Wow girl! This is beautiful! I love the colors! :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

The natural feel on this card is great, April. I really like the layout with the banner and the ribbon. Pretty!

Darlene said...

Oh...oh...oh!! Where do I begin? The gorgeous, shimmery background? The lovely effect of how you stamped the floral image onto it? The sweet butterfly with gems? - - Or the perfect ribbon and the absolute BEST sentiment to accompany all of this?

WOW! This is truly a special creation, April.

And perfect for Jackie's theme this month. I need to get busy and post my card for your theme last month, and make my card for this month. But I know that they will pale compared to this!
Blessings!

MiamiKel said...

Gorgeous card, April! What a stunning scenery you've created, so,soft and serene! Love the pop,of purple :)

Ditto on the crazy side of life ... Lifetime member here! :/

Blessings!

Liz Williams said...

Love your pretty pastel background and the butterfly is always a favorite of mine.

Jacquel said...

Your card is so pretty April! I love that background, ribbon & of course the butterfly! Awesome job on the challenge Hun & TFS!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, this is a gorgeous card! Love the muted background - absoluteely beautiful! And the ribbon sets everything off so well!

Barb said...

April--this card is stunning! I love the background and the ribbon!

nwilliams6 said...

This is beautiful!!!! Love the colors, the pretty butterfly, and the sweet thoughts behind this. Loved to read your post. Hugz!

maryrose said...

April, this is lovely! That shimmery effect in the background is so pretty!