Sunday, January 13, 2013

12 and 13

The ick has invaded our house; and I haven't been feeling up to par these last couple of days. I finally felt like creating....a couple Blog responsibilities and a couple simple cards to catch me up on my 100 day challenge!

You will have to wait until later in the week to see a couple things, but here are cards 12 and 13 for your viewing pleasure!







I found the flower stamp in my pile of gifted to me things and who doesn't have paper flowers just angling around?? The second card came about because I was looking for some DP, had pulled this out and changed my mind on using it. Instead of putting it back into my 'pile', I decided to use it. I added some blue ribbon to tie it onto a gift bag.

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Both are wonderful, April. Love the dramatic affect of the old flowers in the green CS. The second card's soft butterflies are so pretty!

kel Acopan said...

great job using it up instead of sticking it back into the pile!!! haha. beautiful cards!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness, April! Both of these cards are absolutely gorgeous! I am drooling! You are so creative!

Jacquel said...

Cute cards April! Glad you're feeling a bit better Hun!!!