Monday, June 25, 2012

A Fancy Fold

Okay, it might only be fancy to me, but I am going with it. Isn't it how you interpret the challenge? And, besides, it isn't a normal-open-and-close-card....

I found the tutorial on SCS, but I tweaked it. My OCD, or as my kid and his friends say "CDO" where the letters are in alphabetical order, didn't allow me to let my front image turn on its side when opened, so I made a band and attached my immie to that......lol
Here is the closed card:



And the 'pieces':



You can see, I also made a matching envelope for this darling card!

Multiple layers of card stock, dp from CTMH, and the stamp set is from Peachy Keen!! Colored with Copic's and Distress Markers....oh, just a wee bit of white gel pen too.

Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

kadie said...

Yay! I see you got your gnomie stamp!!
This is AWESOME! And yes, I would say it's a fancy fold...in fact I might need to use this one for the challenge too now that I've been inspired by your awesome card!! Love the matching envie too! HUGS

Melina said...

Wow! I love that fold! Great sleeve :)

MiamiKel said...

Too fun :) What a great card - you have set the bar high! x0x0

Melissa said...

Well done! Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen this week.

Michelle said...

This is adorable !!! A such a neat fold !! awesome card. thanks so much for participating this week at Peachy Keen!!!!

Michelle- DT
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Nikki Foraker said...

EEK! this is soooo super cool! I love it! thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

Nikki

nwilliams6 said...

I love Gnomes!!! This is super cute!!!!

nwilliams6 said...

I love Gnomes!!! This is super cute!!!!