Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can You?

Digi It?

As y'all know...new DT and new responsibilities....and I am not sure where time is flying to!
Moral: this card has been sitting on my table waiting for me to post it and I procraftinated doing so.

BUT, with only a couple of days left on Michelle's super duper discount code, I had to step up and get this posted! Besides the discount, enter the challenge! Who doesn't like a good challenge?

You have 4 (FOUR) days left to enter our first challenge and have a chance at a $10GC to the shop!!

Here is the blog post detailing the challenge and showing you some inspiration. And here is my iPod inspired card! I used digital paper from the shop, as well as one of the tags found in the shop also!!


Thanks for stopping by!
HUGGZ,
April

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Melina said...

loving the purple and green combo April :)

:: BlueInks :: said...

Fun, April! I love your little 'apps'. The bright colors go well together. Great job.

Tammy said...

Sweet card, love the colors!

kadie said...

Cute!! I may have to steal that layout!!

ddazzled71 said...

I love the fun design of your ipod inspired card April, the colours are fabulous too!