Thursday, February 3, 2011

Under the Wire....AGAIN

I am afriad that I am not doing so well with keeping up with posting early my Delightful Inspiration progressive challenge.

My card has been done since the beginning of the week, but my camera battery was dead and then I procrastinated - until I realized that it was THURSDAY already....egads!

I used Card Patterns Sketch 100 for the card - and the papers came out of my file.  Colored with Bics and added some glitter to accent the hat!

I do apologize that my picture seems out of focus - I think it is more my lighting - or lack there of!

Hope everyone is staying warm and I hope to be back tomorrow!
Huggz,
April

11 comments:

Marlene said...

Your snowman is adorable, and I love your blocks of color!

MiamiKel said...

Oh sistah, I am digging this gorgeous snowman - how I wish I could be making one! I am in much need of a good distraction, shall I head on up with some 'Bux and a carrot for the snowman's nose? :) SUPERB card, love the design - FAB! x0x0

Becky said...

This is adorable April. I can not wait for Spring!

Tammy said...

How sweet is this! Cute card, but I'm wondering what the snowman has in the brown bag in his pocket?

April said...

I must laugh Tammy - I first thought it was a flask (where is my mind?), but it is a bag of seeds...

Lindsay said...

Too cute! Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Very cute image. I like the orange and green together!

~amy~ said...

Love your winter card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

April, this is a cute snowman card... how fun. Your coloring is fantastic!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Fun colors on this well-dressed snowman!! Super cute card, April!

Lorie said...

Very cute, April! I love the colors!!

Hugs,
Lorie