Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Quickie....

Under the gun to get a card made for the progressive challenge over at Delightful Inspiration.  Trust me, it wasn't the image which was giving me a hard time, but rather the weather brought me a bit of a cold - and blew my crafting mojo out the door to boot!

But, after having this un-scary bear colored up for the better part of the week; I sure wasn't not going to make a card  with him!

So, here it is!

The paper is all scraps (I will get my pile manageable by the end of the year), I used an SU! punch for the border and the the flower die cuts were a gift from my friend Sheena ( I added the orange sparkly brad).  I figure that I can add a sentiment when I decide who is to receive this darling bear!

Thanks for stopping by!
Huggz,
April

4 comments:

dstandard said...

Totally adorable - great coloring! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this fun scarecrow bear!! Hope you are feeling much better soon, April!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

You've done a lovely job colouring this sweet bear!

MiamiKel said...

iSn't he a cutie! Love the scallops and the gorgeous handmade flower :) FAB!!